Elmer's CraftBond and X-Acto

12:59 PM Posted by Mandy

First, I just want to say that I'm a member of BzzAgent and was picked to try out these products thanks to BzzAgent and also thru Elmer's CraftBond and X-Acto.  My opinions are mine and have nothing to do with receiving these items free.

Okay, with that said, I LOVE THEM!!  I love making things with my kids and without them.  Being a mother of a three year old and an eight year old I stay on my feet all the time.  I can start a project and have to stop to get someting.

I hate when I'm making a project, I walk away and the glue drys or has made a mess all over the table.  With these products, I didn't have that happen.  And the scissors cut great.  I had no problem using them and they cut the papers with no problem.

I have family members that scrapbook and I think that they will be getting these for Christmas and will love them. 
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments: