Gamefly

10:10 PM Posted by Frugal SS


300x250 - Free Video Game Rentals - Start Now


So my big sis told me about Gamefly. My son loves buying new games all the time. He'll play them for a few weeks then he's done with them. Trying to get any money from trading them in isn't worth the time. :) So with Gamefly, we just go online, make a list of games my son wants then they just send them to us. It's almost like Netflix just with games. My son got his first two games in today and he was so excited. Now he can play the games then when he's tired of them he can just send them back and get new ones. If you have a gamer in your house, I would check this out. It's well worth it!!
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments: